Clinitrials has created a hub of clinical research capabilities across a number of therapeutic areas.
Please click on the links below for information about these therapeutic areas and our investigators.
Please click on the links below for more information about the facilities and services at Mount Hospital.
Fast Start Up Times
- Designated Clinical Trial Facilitators which ensures study start up is achieved as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Streamlined HREC and governance submission processes (Note: while the governance process can commence in parallel with the HREC application, the final submission for approval can only be made once HREC approval has been granted and may take an additional 1-2 weeks after final HREC approval)
- Utilisation of a private HREC (accredited and certified)
- Standard schedule 7 revisions to the CTRA template
- Site detail forms provided to Sponsors to assist with completion of regulatory documents
- Current staff include Principal Investigators, Co-Investigators, Trial Managers, Study Co-ordinators, Clinical Trial Facilitators, Research Nurses and Research Assistants
- Research Nurses and Study Co-ordinator with an average of over 10 years experience across a range of therapeutic areas
- All staff have current (within 2 years) GCP training certificates
- Relevant staff have IATA certification for shipping of specimens
- All staff have experience with a range of eCRF systems and study portals
Quality Management Processes
- Principal Investigator oversight processes in place
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Internal Quality Assurance program
- GCP compliant Source Document template
- Equipment compliance program
- Training and education