Why partner with our sites?
By choosing to partner with Clinitrials, you will have access to quality research sites with experienced and dedicated clinical research staff. By incorporating our stringent quality management processes, our sites are well equipped to meet study targets and deliver successful trial outcomes.
The staff at Clinitrials have all worked as either Study Co-coordinators, Research Nurses, Research Assistants, Project and/or Trial Managers - and nearly every position in between - and have a thorough understanding of the issues involved in running a successful clinical trial at site level.
You can be confident we have the capabilities and experience to conduct your trial. Our reputation for excellence is built upon the contributions of many participants and has allowed us to successfully complete over 100 clinical trials.
Fast Start Up Times
- Designated Clinical Trial Facilitators which ensures study start up is achieved as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Streamlined HREC and governance submission processes (Note: while the governance process can commence in parallel with the HREC application, the final submission for approval can only be made once HREC approval has been granted and may take an additional 1-2 weeks after final HREC approval)
- Utilisation of a private HREC (accredited and certified)
- Standard schedule 7 revisions to the CTRA template
- Site detail forms provided to Sponsors to assist with completion of regulatory documents
- Current staff include Principal Investigators, Co-Investigators, Trial Managers, Study Co-ordinators, Clinical Trial Facilitators, Research Nurses and Research Assistants
- Research Nurses and Study Co-ordinator with an average of over 10 years experience across a range of therapeutic areas
- All staff have current (within 2 years) GCP training certificates
- Relevant staff have IATA certification for shipping of specimens
- All staff have experience with a range of eCRF systems and study portals
Quality Management Processes
- Principal Investigator oversight processes in place
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Internal Quality Assurance program
- GCP compliant Source Document template
- Equipment compliance program
- Training and education
To learn more about our capabilities ....click here
Services for other research sites
Site quality and sustainability are fundamental requirements for a successful trial and Clinitrials can help your sites achieve this through its range of services.